I happened to come across a list called a ‘100 truths’ posted by a friend on Facebook yesterday. I decided to join the challenge but only answer 27 of those questions since that’s the age I turn in a week.
- My brother was the last person to call me (he’s almost always the only human that ever calls me).
- The one song I’ve been listening to all week is Freshly Ground – Moto.
- I’ve never been drunk; even in high school I was always afraid of getting in trouble with my mom.
- I’ve kissed someone and regretted it (and cried bitterly as he was driving away) and when I went back to my friends flat, she thought he’d raped me.
- Babalwa Mtshoko is the one person I would’ve never expected to have been this close to, she’s made such an impact in my life, truly grateful to have her in my space.
- For my last birthday, I lied to everyone and said I wasn’t home but my friends still came around to pick me up.
- One thing I don’t think people know about me is that I am not keen on having kids at all!!! #DearFutureHusband
- My dad calls me Mumgobhozi, it’s a nickname from when I was a child, other humans call me ‘Nawo’
- My most visited webpage is Dani Shapiro’s blog.
- Current crush is definitely going to read this; so maybe I must refrain from being too open about him (just this once). Forgiven? Thanks…
- I like that I am not afraid to make mistakes, I haven’t always been this way though.
- The best thing I’ve ever given myself is self-care ❤
- My first best friend was Cassandra in grade 3, we shared our lunches together everyday.
- The first and last vacation I was ever on was with my best friend and her family, I think it was called the ‘Klein Karoo and Garden Route something something’ bestest holiday ever! I even kissed an ostrich on that trip.
- I’m about to eat supper prepared by my sister and proofread a friend’s written piece.
- First thing that captures my heart about the opposite sex are words and thoughts. Oh and dark skin.
- I don’t like hugging or I don’t know how to #SociallyAwkwardHumanProblems
- Yes I believe in miracles. I am actually my own (favourite) miracle actually.
- ‘All that Bass’ by Meghan Trainor made me dance more times in one month, than any other song in my whole entire life.
- Shrek is my most watched movie because the nephew makes us watch it ALL THE TIME.
- If I could go back in time, I would go back to the time my mother fell in love with my father. I wouldn’t change anything but just to see who she became my mother.
- Yes, I am afraid of falling in love again.
- People always call me a feminist as if it’s a swear word.
- Last book I read was ‘A Fork, Arrow, Red Tight Costume and Cupid’ (a book that is affectionately called the #YellowBoneBook) by Rodney Roskruge, it’s a collection of 136 poems.
- The most exciting thing God is doing in my life right now is teaching me how to ‘Live by Faith.’
- I am always collecting memories. I keep a journal and a scrapbook. I am always taking screenshots and I record phone calls.
- I don’t have a dream car and probably never will.
Cover Photo By: Nhlakanipho Nhlapo
What random facts about yourself can you think of?