Thank you so much Makaitah for the nomination, and sorry about all the rules I broke. I follow her blog and she’s awesome. You should do the same.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
4. Share seven facts about yourself
7(²) Facts About Me…
The (rant) that spewed out of a hormonal me that should have not made it onto here…
- I resigned from my job to pursue a writing career and this is my last week at work.
- I only told my mother about the resignation last night, she wasn’t pleased but that didn’t really surprise me.
- Everyone thinks I am courageous but they don’t know that since the day I resigned, I’ve had severe anxiety, got so worried that I even considered having myself admitted.
- I hope I never fall in love ever again. I hate the opening up and vulnerability that is required then bam the human is gone. It’s exhausting.
- I feel like I have no one in my life who just wants to listen to me, without interrupting and telling me what they think I should do with my life.
- I just realized that my posts are always from an ‘aha moment’ place, almost always from a place of triumph. I think on my blog I have a habit of sharing parts of my life, when the puzzle has been solved, when the crooked pieces have been ironed out, when I am the hero; but I’ve never exposed myself when I don’t have the answers, when I am most scared with tears threatening to burst out of my tear drum at any given moment. And I feel like that is where I am right now. I feel like such a lost wanderer, I’m at this ugly place of uncertainty and doubt. So this is the first time in this blog of mine, that I don’t only display my awesomeness after a storm but expose myself in my moment of vulnerability, sharing excerpts of my life while they are forming, raw and not at all figured out.
- I don’t have a plan humans (so stop asking). I have my life, my sanity and peace instead. I have exciting mornings where I will no longer wake up and go to a place I resent with people I don’t like.
- I don’t swim in the sea. If you thought it’s because I’m scared to, then you are wrong of course because I can. But the thing is, the sea has always wanted to be with me. Wait, I can explain… Us humans call it drowning but that doesn’t make any sense, why would something as beautiful as the deep blue ocean want to harm me? So I think I’ve figured it out, the sea loves me so much that it wants to marry me. I’m flattered, really I am but I’m not ready for that kind of commitment right now so I choose to stay away until I am ready.
- My favorite favorite thing to do is to ride on the Smarties Train at our local Zoo (and I hope to do that this weekend with my friends).
- I don’t give men my number <<< maybe we can attribute my single status to this. I also don’t get into stranger’s cars.
- I carry my own pillow when I sleepover at friend’s places because I have a bad habit of squishing pillows in my sleep. I got tired of being embarrassed from ruining perfect pillows when I wake up.
- I have always unintentionally dated and fallen in love with writers. As someone who is completely enthralled by words, I can totally get why this happens. Writer men text in ESSAYS fam!!!
- I’m always stopped in the street by someone who thinks they know me from somewhere but they don’t, I just have a familiar face 😦
- People always tell me I am misunderstood by others, this always makes me think that their people talk about me to them 😦
Equals to two lists of 7 awesome facts about me…
I broke the rules again and nominated not the specified 15 but ALL the bloggers I (religiously) follow because they are all awesome and I am sincerely curious about their list of 7 facts about them.
Cover Photo By: Lutendo Malatji