I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by The Aviation Site. I was super duper excited to find out about this, thank you so much for connecting ❤
Rules of the award
A blogger can nominate up to 10 other bloggers, then create a post announcing the nomination. The nominated bloggers should have less than 3,000 followers. The first blogger then asks 10 questions to these bloggers. If the nominated bloggers accept, then they create their own post accepting the nomination & linking back to the first blogger, answering the 10 questions, then nominating more bloggers and asking a new set of questions. The award keeps getting passed on so that readers can discover new blogs.
- What would your parents be surprised to find out about you?
– Well basically all the filthy things that I’ve written about them.
- What happened the last time you cried?
– I was watching ‘How to be single,’ it’s a seriously crappy movie but I was on my period and just about anything makes me cry when it’s that time of the month. Once I cried because a woman won a tv, she didn’t even need the damn tv but there I was in tears so happy for her … Yes I’m ashamed, leave me!!!
- What superpower would you like to have for one day?
– To know the definitions of all the words in the dictionary.
- Fictional character you’d like to be married to?
– Some will judge me for this but it’s fine … It is most definitely Christian Grey *drool*
- What’s your most listened to song?
– Right now it has to be Loli by Vusi Nova. Guys this song though!!!
- First thing I’d do if I won the lotto?
– What people don’t know about me is that I do not like spending money, I get anxiety every time I have to. So that lotto money would be around for a long while before I use it. But I think the first first first thing would have to be data bundles and maybe take my nephew to the Zoo.
- What do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
– The mind. The words. The love for the me. The kindness of the heart. The depth. Usually writers. Usually very dark skin men. Usually more chattier than me men. Usually tall. Usually unintentionally funny men.
- Who is the one dead person you would like to have dinner with for the last time?
– My cousin Sihle Nonxuba, he called me all week before he died but I was afraid of meeting up with him (long long long story). I would meet with him every day of that week. See him smile one last time, hear him laugh that laugh of his. Watch his face go all serious when he spoke about the family and listen to his voice so I don’t ever get to forget it.
- The best presents I’ve ever received?
– A watch and a photo album from Sihle Ntombini. A book by Khaya Dlanga from Anathi Majeke. A phone from Odwa Sintame. A pink journal with fur from someone who is buried in the past. A very domestic future husband that doesn’t want kids and doesn’t mind a wife who’s always travelling.
- What advise do you have for new bloggers?
– Write everyday.
– Keep your posts very short (300-500 words max).
– Join the AfroBloggers writing community.
– Be sincere in your interaction, don’t do stuff so others can do them back to you.
– Appreciate the people who take time to visit your blog.
K. What is on your mind right now?
– Getting the Umuzi Learnership and meeting all my deadlines.1.What makes you smile without fail?2.What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re totally alone?3.When was the last time you felt completely proud of your blog?4.If you took me out on a bae/friend date, what would we do?5.Have you ever left someone you still loved?6.What is your greatest talent?7.What is the biggest secret you’ve kept from your parents?8.Besides me of course, which other writer would you love to meet in real life?9.What is the last flirtatious thing you did to attract a crush?10.If you could read minds, whose would you like to read the most?11. What is top priority on your bucket list?
What is the one question you have for me? Please take some time and answer any of the 22 questions ❤
Cover Photo By: Lutendo Malatji