- I snore. Well I don’t really have evidence of this but I’ve been told that I do. If you ask me, they’re all just a bunch of haters.
- I haven’t combed my hair in weeks and I still don’t plan to for a very long time. Sorry Mom ❤
- Last week I told my crush I’m a lesbian because I was afraid he’d start suspecting that I like him. The chances of this plan ever giving us a happy ending are so slim but I hate boys knowing that I like them.
- The four main things that give me life are: Bathing. Music. Reading. Writing. Eating. In that order.
- I cook only because I prefer the taste of my own food.
- I was a model when I was younger. Once I even won the main crown thingy for two years in a row.
- I use my mother’s grandfather’s surname, this is because I’m a love child.
- My favourite childhood toys were (obviously) books.
- My only SuperPower is Writing.
- I’ve been accused of distancing myself from others. Blurh Blurh Blurh Humans always wanting to drown me in their nothingness!!!
- When I’m in trouble, I turn to my mother first. We don’t have the best relationship but she’s always been the only person, who can reassure me that everything will be well again.
- I’ve never had a favourite colour. A flaw I care very little about.
- I think my greatest strength is my willpower to heal and survive anything.
- If I could change one thing about myself, I’d like to change how I overthink everything. It’s exhausting and emotionally draining.
- I have hectic motion sickness so when I’m in a car, I can’t read a book or respond to texts. I always have to sit up straight and hold on to something.
- I don’t buy clothes that need to be ironed. Or I just don’t iron stuff. But either way, have I died?
- I went thrift shopping a few days ago. Cheap second hand clothes are life!!!
- I always forget to say ‘thank you’ to people who tell me ‘I am beautiful.’ I’m not sure why but I don’t think it’s ever registered as a compliment to me.
- Umuzi Photo Club was the first ever to feature me as a writer. I cried the whole day because I felt undeserving. I literally wanted them to take it down the minute it was published.
- I takes me a very long time to process things. The upside of this, is that all my decision making is sound and strongly convicted. And this also means I rarely ever change my mind.
What are your honest/random facts???
Photo By: Boitumelo Mazibuko